Be Creative Everyday

Be Creative Everyday

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beach Pages

Summer Vacation

Fun in the Sun 

Monday has come and gone and I am only popping in to say "Hi!" now, but hang around "you'all' cause there are more than one "look ins" from me today! As I am the luckiest gal to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, surrounded by the sea, I have many "Fun in the Sun" pages to share with you. As I am a Scrapbook Shopaholic (she who dies with the most supplies wins!), I have plenty stash dating way back when and this Fabulous sheet of patterned paper below comes from my stash of FABSCRAPS Paper.  FABSCRAPS is the biggest designer and supplier of "addictive Scrapbook goodies" in South Africa and is now also a supplier in the USA!
 Check out their range @  www.fabscrapsusa.com


 


Usually I would design a Beach page layout running along the page but because I only had a few photos (each from a different outing), I designed the layout running down the page, each drop a different day!
When I covered the frames, I embossed the paper with vertical lines and then sanded up and down the lines bringing out the distressed white lines on the frames, thereby enhancing the lines in the print of the paper and also adding to the distressed look of the Beach!  Note the slicing of the photos in the second length, adding width and dimension to the more scenic shots.
Get Happi Scrappin'..............

No comments:

Post a Comment